What we can offer
We strive to provide high quality, lifelong learning opportunities where lives can be transformed and ambitions realised through inspirational teaching, outstanding services and facilities and flexible, accessible courses which meet the needs of the individuals, employers and communities that we serve.
For more information on North East Scotland College, please visit: www.nescol.ac.uk.
There is a comprehensive portfolio of full–time courses available, including:
- Art, Design, Visual Communication, 3D Design & Photography
- Automotive, Construction & Engineering
- Business Management, Accounting, Law & Communication
- Computing & Information Technology
- Early Education & Childcare, Social Care, Nursing and Healthcare
- Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy
- Hospitality, Event Management, Travel & Tourism
- Music and Performing Arts
- Social Sciences
- Sport & Fitness
- TV, Radio and Sound Production
Most of our courses have a range of entry options: from non–advanced for those leaving school with minimal qualifications, from those moving from HNC to HND level in order to progress. As an Associate College of Robert Gordon University, you will be provided with enhanced progression and articulation opportunities when it comes to entering degree programmes.